Friday, September 7, 2007

angry

Scrubs
In moments of truth, we always reveal who we really are.

There are people who succeed in conflict, but most people would stoop at a certain level and refuse it. Last night was one of those really annoying periods in which I felt that I had to give my shit thrown to these people. I did, at some point.

I finished two bottles of hard liquor with some friends last night. I was “slightly” drunk. I knew what I was doing, seriously. I went upstairs and found this acquaintance, not a close friend, rather an enemy. I behaved in fine form, made the first move to talk to her. I knew that she was cognizant that I can be really bitchy (but I wasn't last night); she saw forgiveness from me coming. The bastard stood up, without uttering a single word. I found myself surrounded by demons after. I received heartless words.

In some cases, I’ve succeeded by asking for forgiveness even if it wasn’t needed on my part. Something similar to last night’s incident happened before. I wanted to reach out to allow the clash become less fierce. But they were all total assholes.

Thanks to these people who defended me last night. They witnessed that there shouldn’t be any way to torment my mind by talking to people who are very close-minded. Also last night, I had one of those moving conversations: people noted that they saw my attachment to ethics. I had alcohol gushing through my blood but I stood in front of those bastards, gave an explanation, behaved in a very polite way.

It’s true that I should stop myself from trusting people easily; believing that all people can have a heart to show some kindness and courtesy. I’ve made a huge mistake on that. I must try to start accepting friendships of those who are more deserving.

Why put me down for no good reason?

I'm not dumping my real friends. You know who you guys are. Thank you!!! :)

4 comments:

Kyels said...

Don't let those bastards pull you down.

It isn't easy to trust people and when someone has earned your trust, that person should learn how to keep it and not lean towards betrayal. After all, betrayals aren't beauty.

I'm glad to you confronted those bastards in a very civilized manner. Kindness and courtesy comes from sincere hearts; you'll know how to differentiate what's true or false once you get to know people better.

I hope you are feeling better now dear.

Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Hi. Hope verything's fine now.
Don't know what happened though.

I was looking for a shoutbox, wala naman, so I posted a comment instead.

Is it okay if we exchange links?

Oceanfly said...

Leave thema lone na lang. Bastards will always be bastards. Life's always like that... I'm so proud of you... :)

Oh, BTW I changed my URL, still says the same thing though...

http://canyouseemethere.blogspot.com/

See you soon... :) Missin' u a LOT!!! :)

Unknown said...

hrmm as they say once you've done your part.. that's enough..
indeed you cant please everyone.^_^